Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up por or POR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Por or POR may refer to:
- POR (gene), cytochrome P450 reductase
- Power-on reset
- Profit on return
- Plan of record (also plan of intent), an engineering document stating intended deliverables over a time period
- Party of the Right (disambiguation), any of several organizations
- Partido Obrero Revolucionario (disambiguation), commonly referred to by the Spanish initials POR
- Portugal (FIFA and IOC trigrams)
- Portland Transportation Center, United States; Amtrak station code POR
- Pori Airport, Finland; IATA airport code POR
- Porth railway station, Wales; National Rail station code POR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Por.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.