|• Body||Poranki Grama Panchayath|
|• Total||11.78 km2 (4.55 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,200/km2 (5,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Machilipatnam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Penamaluru|
Poranki is a neighbourhood of Vijayawada in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in Penamaluru mandal of Vijayawada revenue division. As per the G.O. No. M.S.104 (dated:23-03-2017), Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department, it became a part of Vijayawada metropolitan area. It is 2 KM from Penamaluru.
The primary and secondary school education is imparted by government, aided and private schools, under the School Education Department of the state. The medium of instruction followed by different schools are English, Telugu.
- "District Census Handbook – Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,394. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
- Reporter, Staff. "Vijayawada, 19 other contiguous areas notified as Metropolitan Area". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "Welcome to Government Order Issue Register". goir.ap.gov.in. Retrieved 27 March 2017.
- "School Education Department" (PDF). School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- "The Department of School Education – Official AP State Government Portal | AP State Portal". www.ap.gov.in. Archived from the original on 7 November 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.