This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bathroom, Tile, Mosaics, Natural Stone, Kitchens, Hardwood|
|Headquarters||Villarreal, Valencian Community, Spain|
|Products||Tile, Kitchen and bathroom fixtures .|
Porcelanosa Group is a Spanish manufacturer, distributor and retailer of ceramic tiles. Products include ceramic, porcelain fittings, wall tiles, floor tiles, wood parquet, hardwood, natural stone, mosaics, kitchens, sanitary ware, brassware, bathtubs, shower trays, hydromassage cabins and columns, bathrooms, accessories, and bedroom furniture.
Porcelanosa has operations in 143 countries. The company has more than 120 showrooms worldwide and 885 points-of-sale, of which the most recent is a showroom on 5th Avenue in New York City. The Group has over 4000 employees.
Porcelanosa Group is made up of eight companies:
- Porcelanosa, created in 1973 and focused on ceramic flooring and wall tiles.
- Venis, 1986, focuses on the production of floorings and wall tiles.
- Gamadecor, 1987: Kitchen, bathroom furniture, accessories and wardrobes.
- Systempool, 1993, controls two brands: Systempool and KRION®, a solid surface material used for countertops and facades.
- L’Antic Colonial, 1999, focuses on "natural products" such as stone, marble, ceramics, mosaics and wood.
- Butech, 2001, focuses on tiling, construction materials and systems. Provides building systems like facades, mortars and special adhesives for extreme weather conditions.
- Noken, 2001, focuses on sanitaryware, taps and faucets, bathtubs and showers, bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Urbatek, 2004, focused on architecture and design projects and provides ceramics suitable for both exterior and interior applications.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Porcelanosa.|