From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Porch is an architectural element of building entrances.
- Robert Bagehot Porch (1875-1962), English cricketer
Porch may also refer to:
- Porch, an online home-improvement resource platform
- "Porch" (Pearl Jam song), from their 1991 album Ten
- Front porch and back porch, a video synchronization technique
- Front porch campaign, a form of home-based political campaigning
- Vestibule (architecture), sometimes referred to as a porch
- Garage (house), a part of a residential building, used for storing vehicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Porch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.