Porchfield, with the Sportsman's Rest pub
in the foreground
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||PO30 4LP|
|Dialling code||01983 525739|
|Fire||Isle of Wight|
|Ambulance||Isle of Wight|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Porchfield has a village hall - see external link below - and the nearest church is the Church of the Holy Spirit, in Newtown. There are two bed and breakfasts in Porchfield, "Youngwoods Farm" and "The Ridings". Colemans Animal Farm in Porchfield was a dairy farm from 1558 until the 1990s, when it was transformed into a family attraction. There is a pub called "The Sportsman's Rest". Wightbus bus route 35 serves the village on its way between Newport and Newtown.
- "Wightstay - Netguide to Porchfield on the Isle of Wight". www.wightstay.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Porchfield information". www.porchfield.free-online.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Porchfield information - stay". www.porchfield.free-online.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Porchfield information business". www.porchfield.free-online.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Porchfield index". www.porchfield.free-online.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Traveline - Wightbus route 35". www.traveline.org.uk. 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- Porchfield and Newtown Village Hall
- Netguide to Porchfield on the Isle of Wight
- Colemans Animal Farm website
|This Isle of Wight location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|