Pork pie (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pork pie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pork pie is a type of meat pie.
Pork pie may also refer to:
- A pork pie hat
- Porkpie (TV series), a British sitcom
- Pork Pie Percussion, a drum company started in 1987 by Bill Detamore
- Pork Pie (film), a 2017 remake of New Zealand film Goodbye Pork Pie
- A pork pie, Cockney rhyming slang for a lie, often abbreviated to "a porky"
- Jonny Porkpie (born 1974), New York City-based writer and director
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pork pie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.