Porsche Club of America
The Porsche Club of America (PCA) is an organization of Porsche enthusiasts in the United States and Canada. It is organized into 144 regions, which are grouped into 13 zones. PCA has more than 100,000 members and is the largest single-brand club in the world.
The club was founded in 1955 in Washington, D.C.
The club hosts a yearly event called the Porsche Parade, which is a week-long event where members from around the country gather to participate in various events, such as autocross and Concours d'Elegance.
A number of Porsches have been made specifically for the club, such as the Porsche 991 GTS Club Coupe, which was to celebrate the club's 60th anniversary.
As of April 2016, the Upper Canada region is the largest of the regions in North America, with 2,500 members.
- 1982 – Porsche Panorama: The First 25 Years (https://books.google.com/books?id=1mhRYgEACAAJ&dq=%22Porsche+Club+of+America%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=qVrWU8WGM6HesASm2ID4Bw&ved=0CGIQ6AEwBw)
- 2014 – Nanaimo Daily News: Vancouver Island Region Porsche Club of America raised more than $14,000 for charity (http://www.nanaimodailynews.com/opinion/families-get-habitat-for-humanity-homes-1.1418398)
- Sorokanich, Bob. "Porsche 911 GTS Club Coupe Is a 60th Anniversary Present to the Porsche Club of America". Car and Driver. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Doerr, Elizabeth (Oct 17, 2014). "Chopard Celebrates the Porsche Club of America with an Ultra-Limited Mille Miglia Edition". Forbes. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Jay Peak tram allowed to reopen, closes out Porsche Parade". Dispatch media. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Vermont Convention Bureau and Jay Peak welcome Porsche Club of America". Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "Jay Peak hosts annual Porsche parade". The Chronicle.
- "Spotlight: Porsche 991 GTS Club Coupe". Motorward.
- Collison, Robert (Apr 22, 2016). "Inside the largest Porsche Club of America chapter - the Upper Canada Region". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 22 July 2016.