Porsche Design Tower
|Porsche Design Tower|
Porsche Design Tower near completion in late 2016
|Location||18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida|
|Construction started||April 19th, 2014|
|Roof||641 ft (195 m)|
|Design and construction|
The Porsche Design Tower is a residential skyscraper Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, designed by Porsche Design Studio. At 641 feet (195 m) with 60 stories, it has became one of the tallest buildings in Sunny Isles Beach. It is unique for its inclusion of a robotic parking garage, having 284 parking spaces for 132 units allowing unit owners to park two or four cars right outside their unit. Each unit is expected to range in cost from $4 million to $32.5 million. Drivers ride up the elevator in their cars and are placed into their own "garage" adjacent to their unit. The tower has three elevators to take cars to their units and is expected to cost about $560 million to build.
The groundbreaking commenced on April 19, 2014 at the Sales Center of the Porsche Design Tower in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. The building was completed in January 2017.
- "Porsche Design Tower". The Skyscraper Center. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- "Porsche Design Tower Miami Breaks Ground". Porsche Design. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- Musibay, Oscar Pedro (10 November 2011). "Porsche Design and Dezer Properties propose innovative condo tower". South Florida Business Journal. Retrieved 2011-11-21.
- "Porsche Design Tower Selling Out Like Cheap Gasoline". Miami Curbed. December 19, 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- Dinkova, Lidia (November 18, 2011). "At planned Sunny Isles Beach condo, cars and drivers ride elevator home". Miami Herald. Retrieved 2011-11-25.
- "Porsche Tower in Miami to allow occupants to take their cars along with them to their apartments". RushLane. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-21.
- "PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER by PORSCHE DESIGN GROUP". InvestInMiami. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Porsche Design.|