Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre
The Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre is a construction project aimed at revitalising and transforming the waterfront of the capital-city Port of Spain located in Trinidad and Tobago. The project is a part of the overall Vision 2020, a government policy attempting to take Trinidad and Tobago to developed country status by 2020.
The master plan involves constructing two 26-story office towers, a 22-story Hyatt Regency Hotel, and the English-speaking Caribbean region’s largest conference centre. It was completed in 2009. It has since became the tallest building in Trinidad and Tobago at 120m tall.
The location of the complex is #1 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.
- Hyatt Trinidad & Tobago - at Port of Spain
- Vision2020 - Infrastructure and Environment
- Urban Development Corporation Of Trinidad And Tobago - The Port of Spain International Waterfront Centre
- FirstCaribbean closes US$375 million financing for waterfront development in Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Trinidad & Tobago going all out to attract more tourists