Stoke Hill Wharf
Stokes Hill Wharf operated as the main location of Port Darwin, and has had three wharves.
East Arm Wharf
The Landbridge Group, a Chinese company with Andrew Robb as a "high-level economic consultant", has been granted a 99-year lease on the Port of Darwin. Concern has been expressed over this leasing arrangement.
- Darwin Port Corporation > East Arm Wharf Archived 15 October 2015 at the Wayback Machine.. Darwinport.nt.gov.au.
- "Robb joins Chinese company with control of Darwin Port". ABC News. 30 October 2016. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Chan, Gabrielle Chan (6 June 2017). "Coalition defends Andrew Robb after revelation he started job while an MP". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Uhlmann, Chris (15 October 2015). "Senior Defence official raises security concerns over Darwin port lease to Chinese-owned company Landbridge". ABC News. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Andrew Robb's secret China contract: money for nothing". 6 December 2017.