Port Stephens Coaches
|Service area||Hunter Region|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||69 (October 2014)|
In the 1940s, the Newcastle to Nelson Bay service was purchased by the Fogg family. In 1957, the route was purchased by Sid Fogg and renamed Port Stephens Coaches. At this stage the fleet consisted of six buses.
In the 2000s, a second depot was established in Sandgate. Buses based here are signwritten for Newcastle Coaches.
In 2019 the company is pioneering the use of Hybrid Buses.
- Port Stephens Coaches Pty Ltd Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- "About Port Stephes Coaches | Reliable Bus & Coach Charter". www.pscoaches.com.au. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Timetables | Port Stephens Coaches | Newcastle, Hunter & Beyond". www.pscoaches.com.au. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- Fogg Family & The Bus Industry Archived 5 April 2014 at the Wayback Machine Port Stephens Coaches
- Port Stephens Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Hunter Company Pioneering Hybrid Buses NBN News 20 June 2019
- Outer Metropolitan Sydney Bus Contract Regions 1, 2, 3 and 4 Archived 14 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine NSW Government Transport & Infrastructure October 2009