Port Stephens Coaches
|Service area||Hunter Region|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||69 (October 2014)|
In the 1940s, the Newcastle to Nelson Bay service was purchased by the Fogg family. In 1957, the route was purchased by Sid Fogg and renamed Port Stephens Coaches. At this stage the fleet consisted of six buses.
In the 2000s, a second depot was established in Sandgate. Buses based here are signwritten for Newcastle Coaches.
- Port Stephens Coaches Pty Ltd Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- "About Port Stephes Coaches | Reliable Bus & Coach Charter". www.pscoaches.com.au. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- "Timetables | Port Stephens Coaches | Newcastle, Hunter & Beyond". www.pscoaches.com.au. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- Fogg Family & The Bus Industry Port Stephens Coaches
- Port Stephens Coaches Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Outer Metropolitan Sydney Bus Contract Regions 1, 2, 3 and 4 Archived 14 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine. NSW Government Transport & Infrastructure October 2009