Port Willunga, South Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adelaide, South Australia
Port Willunga beach
|Population||1,637 (2016 census)|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||City of Onkaparinga|
- "Search result for 'Port Willunga, SUB' with the following datasets selected - 'Suburbs and Localities', 'Counties', 'Local government Areas', 'SA Government Regions' and 'Gazetteer'". South Australian Government. South Australian Government. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Port Willunga (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- "Southern Adelaide SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result for "County of Adelaide, CNTY" with the following data sets selected - "Counties" and "Local Government Areas"". Property Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- "Mawson (Electoral district profile)". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- "Profile of the electoral division of Mayo (SA)". Australian Electoral Commission. 20 July 2018. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Ash, A.; (2005), A nice place for a harbour or is it? Investigating a maritime cultural landscape: Port Willunga, South Australia, Maritime Archaeology Monographs and Reports Series No. 4, Department of Archaeology, Flinders University, South Australia ISSN 1832-326X, OCLC: 69676875 . Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- Manning, Geoffrey H.; (1988), The Tragic Shore; The Wreck of the Star of Greece and a History of the Jetties of Port Willunga, The National Trust of South Australia, Willunga Branch, Willunga. (ISBN 0909378444) 27571965 OCLC: 27571965
- Sexton, Rae; (1982), Before the wind: tracing the impact on a small community and shipping company by the shipwreck in 1888 of the 'Star of Greece', Australasian Maritime Historical Society, Magill, South Australia. (ISBN 0959944834) OCLC: 29003868
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|