Port authority (disambiguation)
A port authority is a governmental or quasi-governmental body that operates ports and other transportation infrastructure.
Port Authority may also refer to:
- Port Authority (album), a 2007 album by hip hop producer Marco Polo
- Port Authority (play), a 2001 play by Conor McPherson
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, a two-state port district established in 1921
- Port Authority Bus Terminal, the main terminal for interstate buses in New York City
- Port Authority of Allegheny County, the public transit authority in Pittsburgh
- Ports Authority F.C., a professional football team in Freetown, Sierra Leone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Port authority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.