Port of Busan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Port of Busan|
Its location is known as Busan Harbor.[a]
The Port of Busan also has 6 sister ports (listed in order of dates).
- – Port of Southampton, United Kingdom (1978)
- – Port of Seattle, United States (1981)
- – Port of Osaka, Japan (1985)
- – Port of Rotterdam, Netherlands (1985)
- – Port of New York & New Jersey, USA (1988)
- – Port of Shanghai, China (1994)
- In the 19th century, Busan Harbor was known in English sources as Chosan Harbor.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Busan Port.|
- "Corea", Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed., Vol. VI, New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1878, pp. 390–394.
|This article related to ports, harbors or marinas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|