Port of Call
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A port of call is an intermediate stop for a ship on its sailing itinerary; see also Port § Port of call.
Port of Call or Ports of Call may refer to:
- Port of Call (1948 film), a Swedish film
- Port of Call (2015 film), a Hong Kong film
- Ports of Call (Maalouf novel), a 1991 novel by Amin Maalouf
- Ports of Call (Vance novel), a 1998 novel by Jack Vance
- Ports of Call (video game), a 1987 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Port of Call.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.