Port of Chornomorsk
|Port of Chornomorsk|
|Location||Chornomorsk, Odessa region|
|Owned by||Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority|
|Type of harbor||Natural/Artificial|
Port of Chornomorsk, or Sea Port of Chornomorsk (Ukrainian: Морський порт Чорноморськ, Morskyi port Chornomorsk) is a port in the city of Chornomorsk, Ukraine. It is located on the north-western shore of Black Sea at Sukhyi Estuary, to the south-west from Odessa.
Port of Chornomorsk is a universal seaport. Across the estuary in the village of Burlacha Balka is located the Illichivsk Fishing Seaport and the Illichivsk ferry, while further inland is located the ship maintenance factory.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Port of Chornomorsk.|
- "Poroshenko signed the laws about decomunization". Ukrainian Pravda (in Ukrainian). May 15, 2015. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "Poroshenko signs laws on denouncing Communist, Nazi regimes". Interfax-Ukraine. May 16, 2015. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- Shevchenko, Vitaly (April 14, 2015). "Goodbye, Lenin: Ukraine moves to ban communist symbols". BBC News. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "Decommunisation continues: Rada renames several towns and villages". UNIAN. February 4, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- "Rada de-communized Artemivsk as well as over hundred cities and villages". Ukrainian Pravda (in Ukrainian). February 4, 2016. Retrieved April 21, 2016.