Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up portability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portability may refer to:
- Portability (social security), the portability of social security benefits
- Porting, the ability of a computer program to be ported from one system to another in computer science
- Software portability, the portability of a piece of software to multiple platforms
- Telephone number portability (disambiguation) keeping one telephone number while switching one's account to another telephony provider
- Portlet, user interface software components that are managed and displayed in a web portal
- Portability of the estate tax exclusion amount regarding Estate tax in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.