Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up portable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portable may refer to:
- Portable building, a manufactured structure that is built off site and moved in upon completion of site and utility work
- Portable classroom, a temporary building installed on the grounds of a school to provide additional classroom space where there is a shortage of capacity
- Portable toilet, a modern, portable, self-contained outhouse manufactured of molded plastic
- Portable object (computing), a distributed computing term for an object which can be accessed through a normal method call while possibly residing in memory on another computer
- Software portability, software that can easily be ported to multiple platforms
- Portable applications, applications that do not require any kind of installation onto a computer, and can store data in the program's directory
- Portable electronics
- Portable communications device, a wearable or handheld device
- Portable audio player, a personal electronic device that allows the user to listen to recorded or broadcast audio whilst being mobile
- Portable computer, a computer that is designed to be moved from one place to another
- Handheld game console, a lightweight, portable electronic machine for playing video games
- Portable Film Festival at Portable.tv
- Portability (disambiguation)bygyn
- All pages with a title containing Portable
- All pages beginning with "Portable"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.