From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Portable (disambiguation))
|Look up portable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portable may refer to:
- Portable building, a manufactured structure that is built off site and moved in upon completion of site and utility work
- Portable classroom, a temporary building installed on the grounds of a school to provide additional classroom space where there is a shortage of capacity
- Portable toilet, a modern, portable, self-contained outhouse manufactured of molded plastic
- Portable object (computing), a distributed computing term for an object which can be accessed through a normal method call while possibly residing in memory on another computer
- Software portability, software that can easily be ported to multiple platforms
- Portable applications, applications that do not require any kind of installation onto a computer, and can store data in the program's directory
- Portable electronics
- Portable communications device, a wearable or handheld device
- Portable audio player, a personal electronic device that allows the user to listen to recorded or broadcast audio whilst being mobile
- Portable computer, a computer that is designed to be moved from one place to another
- Handheld game console, a lightweight, portable electronic machine for playing video games
- Portable Film Festival at Portable.tv
- Portability (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Portable
- All pages beginning with "Portable"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.