Portal:A Nightmare on Elm Street/Did you know/Submit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ... that Freddy appeared on three of The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horrors? VI, IX and V
- ... that Robert Englund feels Freddy Krueger represents neglect, particularly that is suffered by children?
- ... that in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Freddy Krueger is always referred to as "Fred Krueger"?
- ... that Freddy appeared in an italian ad for a snack food?
- ... that part inspiration for Freddy's claw came from Wes Craven's cat as he watched claw the side of his couch one night
- ... that in 1984, Jackie Earle Haley went to audition for the role of Glen Lantz and was accompanied by his friend Johnny Depp?
To submit trivia, simply post it below (see example, references will not be posted, they just show us where you got the information from)
- ... the only times you see the name "Freddy Krueger" in Freddy's Revenge are in the opening and closing credits, they never called him Freddy Krueger in whole movie, not Freddy.
- ... there is several hints that Jesse Walsh from Freddy's Revenge is a homosexual, ironically Mark Patton who played Jesse is actually gay
- ... A Nightmare on Elm Street is Johnny Depp's first movie
- ... A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors is Patricia Arquette's first movie
- ... A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master is the second Highest budget movie in the series, the highest budget was Freddy vs Jason
- ... Freddy Krueger character heavily swearing word "bitch" or "bitches" to his victims. Because almost the victim is woman
- ... Character Nancy Thompson almost never swearing strong language. She always in the first movie calling Freddy "bastard" and her sentences always full of the word.