Portal:Connecticut/Did you know/4
- ...that Judges Cave and Regicides Trail in West Rock Ridge, Connecticut, USA were named for two judges who hid in the area in 1660 after signing the death warrant of the King, Charles I?
- ...that the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge in Connecticut will be reconstructed as the first extradosed bridge in the United States?
- ...that following its industrialization, Bridgeport, Connecticut became a manufacturing center producing such goods as the famous Bridgeport milling machine, brass fittings, carriages, sewing machines, saddles, and ammunition?
- Wikipedia:Recent additions 196
- Wikipedia:Recent additions 151
- Wikipedia:Recent additions 128