Portal:Current events/December 2000
Jump to navigation Jump to search
December 2000 was the twelfth and final month of that century leap year. The month, which began on a Friday, ended on a Sunday after 31 days. It was the last month of the 2nd millennium and the 20th century.
Arts and culture
Disasters and accidents
Law and crime
- "MAC Football Championship Notes" (Press release). MAC-Sports.com. Archived from the original on 2009-09-26. Retrieved 2009-09-22.
- "Security Council extends Iraq 'fast Food' Programme for further 180 period beginning 6 December". United Nations. 5 December 2000.
- Elections in Côte d'Ivoire African Elections Database
- "Security Council imposes wide new measures against Taliban authorities in Afghanistan, demands action on terrorism". United Nations. 19 December 2000.
- "Child soldiers:Understanding the context" (PDF). BMJ.com. 2007-05-06. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Mirusuvil massacre case". BBC.com. 2007-05-09.
- "Mirusuvil mass graves". British Refugee Council: Sri Lanka Monitor. 2007-05-09. Archived from the original on 2008-10-06. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- "Activities of Center for Human Rights Development". chrdsrilanka.org. 2007-05-09. Archived from the original on 2013-05-13. Retrieved 2015-05-30.