Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 9 June 2017: Natig Aliyev, Azerbaijani minister of energy, dies at the age 69.
- 1 June 2017: Controversial Dakota Access Pipeline starts commercial operations.
- 17 August 2016: The world's most powerful fast reactor BN-800 reaches its full power production level.
- 30 December 2015: The world's last operational commercial scale Magnox nuclear power reactor, Wylfa 1, closes in Wales.
- 13 December 2015: Construction of the Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan–India Pipeline starts near the Galkynysh Gas Field in Turkmenistan.
- 9 December 2015:, The LitPol electricity link, connecting Lithuanian and Polish electricity grids, starts the test operation.
- 4 December 2015: Thirty workers die as a result of fire at the Azerbaijani Gunashli oilfield in the Caspian Sea.
- 8 April 2015: Royal Dutch Shell announces a takeover of BG Group for US$70 billion.
- 27 October 2014: The liquefied natural gas storage and regasification vessel Independence arrives to Klaipėda LNG terminal in Lithuania.