Jump to navigation Jump to search
- February 4, 1999, near Coos Bay the New Carissa ran aground during a storm on the Pacific Ocean.
- February 5, 1846, the first edition of the Oregon Spectator is published, becoming the first American newspaper to be published west of the Rocky Mountains.
- February 8, 1851, the city of Portland is incorporated.
- February 14, 1859, Oregon becomes the 33rd state of the Union.
- February 14, 1917, the Interstate Bridge is opened over the Columbia River, linking Portland to Vancouver, Washington.
- February 14, 1994, architect Pietro Belluschi dies.
- February 25, 1880, the Chemawa Indian School opened in Forest Grove.
- February 27, 1993, the Spruce Goose arrives in McMinnville, where it will be housed in a museum.