Portal:Pornography/Did you know/3
- ... that in the landmark case Erie v. Pap's A. M., the Supreme Court of the United States upheld an ordinance requiring some erotic dancers to wear nipple pasties and a G-string?
- ... that the erotic depiction on the Oinochoe by the Shuvalov Painter is one of the most frequently illustrated works of Greek vase painting?
- ... that although Bernard Natan directed and acted in hardcore heterosexual and bisexual pornographic films from 1920 to 1927, by 1929 he owned the giant French movie studio Pathé and later helped develop the anamorphic film lens?
- ... that the 1920 French film Le Menage Moderne Du Madame Butterfly is the earliest known hardcore pornographic film to depict bisexual and homosexual intercourse?
- ... that the 1929 film The Surprise of a Knight is the earliest known gay, hardcore pornographic film in American cinematic history?
- ... that Michiko Maeda, the first Japanese actress to appear nude in a mainstream film, was banned from Japanese cinema for 42 years disobeying a director?
October 2007 - January 2008