Portal:Volcanism of Canada/Did you know
- ...that the Tseax Cone in British Columbia was the source for one of Canada's worst known geophysical disasters?
- ...that the Bowie Seamount on the British Columbia Coast is one of the most biologically rich submarine volcanoes on Earth and was an active volcanic island throughout the last glacial period?
- ...that the Sturgeon Lake Caldera in Northwestern Ontario is one of the world's best preserved mineralized Neoarchean caldera complexes?
- ...that Mount Meager in southwestern British Columbia poses a significant long-distance threat to communities across southern British Columbia and Alberta?
- ...that the Mount Pleasant Caldera in southwestern New Brunswick has a long history of exploration and development in mining?