Jump to navigation Jump to search
Portalegre may refer to:
- Portalegre, Rio Grande do Norte, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Norte in the Northeast region of Brazil.
- Portalegre District, a district in Portugal
- Portalegre Football Association, a district governing body for the all football competitions in the Portuguese district of Portalegre.
- Portalegre wine, a Portuguese wine region centered on the Portalegre.
- Count of Portalegre, was a Portuguese title of nobility.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portalegre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.