Porthole Cruise Magazine
Porthole Cruise Magazine is a bi-monthly, internationally distributed periodical dedicated to cruise ship travel, holiday cruise destinations, and cruise ship experiences.
History and profile
Since 1998, the magazine has issued Reader's Choice Awards, surveying its readers to recognize outstanding cruise lines, ships, itineraries, ports of call, onboard amenities, and shoreside hotels, shopping and excursions.
The magazine spun off its own television series, Porthole TV.
In 2013, Porthole's parent company, PPI Group, became the media partner of the annual Cruise Shipping Miami industry conference.
- "PPI Group Selected as Media Partner for Cruise Shipping Miami 2013". Finance.yahoo.com. February 20, 2013. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Bill Panoff". Cruise Talk Show. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "About Porthole Cruise Magazine". porthole.com. PPI Group. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Cunard Earns Three 2012 Porthole Readers' Choice Awards". Cruise Currents. December 2, 2012. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Awards & Accolades : Princess Cruises". Princess. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Port Everglades wins award". South Florida Business Journal. April 20, 2010. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Tortuga Rum Cakes "Greatest Caribbean Gift" in 2013 Editor-in-Chief Awards". St. Kitts Gazette. February 12, 2013. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "PPI Group Selected as Media Partner for Cruise Shipping Miami 2013". PRnewswire. February 20, 2013. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
|This lifestyle magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.