Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up portobello in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portobello, Porto Bello, or Portabello may refer to:
- Portobello, New Zealand, on Otago Peninsula
- Portobello Bay, on Otago Peninsula
- Portobello Peninsula, a spur of Otago Peninsula
- Portobello, Edinburgh
- Portobello Road, London
- Portobello, West Midlands
- Portobello, an area south-east of Birtley, Tyne & Wear
- Portobello, a housing estate in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Portabello Estate, Corona Del Mar, California
- Porto Bello (Drayden, Maryland)
- Porto Bello (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- Portabello, one of the themed zones of Enchanted Kingdom theme park in the Philippines
- Portobello House, South Wales
- Battle of Porto Bello, a 1739 British naval victory in Panama
- Porto Bello (Caribbean), a fictional British colony in the Long John Silver film and The Adventures of Long John Silver TV series.
- Portobello (novel), a 2008 novel by Ruth Rendell
- Portabella mushroom, a mature Agaricus bisporus sporocarp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portobello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.