From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up portobello in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portobello or Porto Bello may refer to:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Portobello, Edinburgh
- Portobello Road, London
- Portobello, West Midlands
- Portobello, an area south-east of Birtley, Tyne & Wear
- Portobello, a housing estate in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- United States
- Portobello House, South Wales
- Battle of Porto Bello, a 1739 British naval victory in Panama
- Porto Bello (Caribbean), a fictional British colony in the Long John Silver film and The Adventures of Long John Silver TV series.
- Portobello (font)
- Portobello (novel), a 2008 novel by Ruth Rendell
- Portobello mushroom, a mature Agaricus bisporus sporocarp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portobello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.