|Rural municipality||Clinworth No. 230|
|Dissolved||December 31, 1972|
|• Governing body||Clinworth No. 230 Council|
Portreeve is an unincorporated in the Rural Municipality of Clinworth No. 230, Saskatchewan, Canada. It previously held the status of village until December 31, 1972. The hamlet is located approximately 114 km (71 mi) northwest of the City of Swift Current on Highway 32.
Prior to December 31, 1972, Portreeve was incorporated as a village, and was restructured as an unincorporated community under the jurisdiction of the Rural Municipality of Clinworth No. 230 on that date.
|Canada census – Portreeve, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||5 (% from 2001)|
|Median age:||NA (M: NA, F: NA)|
|Total private dwellings:|
|Median household income:||$NA|
|References: 2006 earlier|
- Clint Dunford, Canadian Politician.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- "Restructured Villages". Saskatchewan Ministry of Municipal Affairs. Archived from the original on March 25, 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-10.
- "2006 Community Profiles". 2006 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-01.
- "2001 Community Profiles". 2001 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|