Ports of the Baltic Sea
This article needs to be updated.October 2019)(
There are over 200 ports in the Baltic Sea (or 190, when only those ports that handle a minimum of 50,000 tonnes of cargo annually and where at least part of this cargo is international are taken into account). In 2008, the total amount of cargo handled in the Baltic Sea ports amounted to 822.4 million tonnes, which was 0.4 per cent less than in 2007. Primorsk, Saint Petersburg and Muuga were the biggest ports in the Baltic Sea in 2008. Together the three top ports handled over one fifth of total cargo volumes in the Baltic Sea in 2008.
This table lists statistics (2002) (Świnoujście, Szczecin and Helsinki - 2004, Lübeck and Rostock - 2005, Gdynia, Klaipėda, Gdańsk, Riga, Liepāja - 2010) for the major ports of the Baltic Sea. Container traffic is given in terms of Twenty-foot equivalent units of cargo.
- Baltic Port List 2006 and 2008
- Port of Aarhus
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-02-24. Retrieved 2017-02-24.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Cargo statistics". Port of Gdansk. Retrieved 2020-01-09.
- "Statystyki" (in Polish). Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- Statistical yearbook of maritime economy (PDF). Warsaw, Szczecin: Central Statistical Office - Statistical Office in Szczecin. 2007. pp. 65, 86. ISSN 0867-082X. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-04-08.
- international passenger traffic in seaport on ships of gross tonnage more than 100
- "Statistics produced by Finnish Port Association". Finnish Port Association. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- Trafikanalys Sjötrafik 2011 (see page 45) (Swedish)
- "Port Statistics 2015" (PDF). Port of Helsinki. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 24 February 2016.
- "Throughput of Russian seaports in 2018 grew by 3.8% Y-o-Y to 816.5 million tonnes (detalization)". PortNews. 2019-01-16. Retrieved 2020-01-09.
- Statistik, Port of Kiel.
- "statistics estonia".
- "Statistics – Estonian Ports Association". Retrieved 2020-07-23.
- "Obroty w granicach administracyjnych portów Szczecin i Świnoujście wg grup towarowych za grudzień 2016 i 12 miesięcy 2016". Szczecin and Swinoujscie Seaports Authority. 2016. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- "Port of Tallinn Key Figures 2019" (PDF).
- Free port of Ventspils authority. 2013 Summary