From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Portugal is a country in southwestern Europe.
Portugal may also refer to:
- Portugal (European Parliament constituency), coterminous with the country
- Kingdom of Portugal, in existence from 1139 to 1910
- County of Portugal, two medieval counties
- Portugal (surname)
- Portugal Channel, proposed English-language television channel based in the Algarve, Portugal
- Category:National sports teams of Portugal for teams called "Portugal"
- Portugal. The Man, American psychedelic rock band
- Little Portugal (disambiguation)
- Portuguese (disambiguation)
- Poortugaal, village in the Netherlands
- Portugalete, town in the Basque Country, Spain
- Porthcawl, a town on the south coast of Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portugal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.