Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure
|Portugal 1111: A conquista de Soure|
|Composer(s)||Amílcar Cardoso |
Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure ("Portugal 1111: The Conquest of Soure") is a real-time strategy game developed by Ciberbit, a Portuguese multimedia company, in partnership with the Municipality of Soure and historians from the University of Coimbra. The game depicts the historical events of the Portuguese Reconquista, when the Christians fought against Moorish invaders.
It was the first commercial video game completely produced and designed in Portugal.
- Official website (in Portuguese)
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Ciberbit.pt
- Review at PTGamers.com (in Portuguese)
- Review at Gamerstek.com (in Portuguese)
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at GameSpot
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at MobyGames
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at GameFAQs
- Screenshots at the Official website
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|