|Look up Portuguese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portuguese may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Portugal
- Portuguese cuisine, traditional foods
- Portuguese language, a Romance language
- Portuguese dialects, variants of the Portuguese language
- Portuguese man o' war, a dangerous marine cnidarian that resembles an 18th-century armed sailing ship
- Portuguese mythology (also Lusitanian), traditional religion
- Portuguese people, an ethnic group
- All pages beginning with "Portuguese"
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- "A Portuguesa", the national anthem of Portugal
- All pages with a title containing Portuguese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portuguese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.