Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Portuguese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portuguese may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Portugal
- Portuguese cuisine, traditional foods
- Portuguese language, a Romance language
- Portuguese dialects, variants of the Portuguese language
- Portuguese man o' war, a dangerous marine cnidarian that resembles an 18th-century armed sailing ship
- Portuguese mythology (also Lusitanian), traditional religion
- Portuguese people, an ethnic group
- All pages beginning with Portuguese
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- "A Portuguesa", the national anthem of Portugal
- All pages with a title containing Portuguese
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portuguese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.