(Redirected from Portuguese Chinese)
Chinese Portuguese or Portuguese Chinese may refer to
- Macanese language, a Portuguese-based creole originating from Macau
- Macanese cuisine, the cuisine of Macau, with influences from southern Chinese and Portuguese cuisines
- Macanese people, people of mixed Chinese and Portuguese descent in Macau
- Eurasian (mixed ancestry) people of Chinese and Portuguese descent in other countries
- People with dual citizenship of China and Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chinese Portuguese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.