Portuguese Economic Journal
|Edited by||Luís F. Costa|
|ISO 4||Port. Econ. J.|
The Portuguese Economic Journal is a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal of economics. It is published by Springer Science+Business Media on behalf of ISEG, University of Lisbon and the editor-in-chief is Luís F. Costa (ISEG). The journal was established in 2002 with Paulo Brito as its founding editor-in-chief (until 2014). The journal organizes an annual meeting, held at different Portuguese universities.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2018 impact factor of 0.500. In their ranking of academic impact of economics journals, Kalaitzidakis et al. (2011) rank it 142nd out of 219 journals.
- "14th Annual Meeting of the Portuguese Economic Journal". Homepage. Católica Porto Business School. Retrieved 2019-07-10.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-07-09.
- "Portuguese Economic Journal". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2019.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis; Mamuneas, Theofanis P; Stengos, Thanasis (2011). "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics" (PDF). Canadian Journal of Economics. 44 (4): 1525–1538. doi:10.1111/j.1540-5982.2011.01683.x.