Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up posadas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posadas may refer to:
- Posadas, Misiones, the capital city of Misiones Province, Argentina
- Posadas, Spain, a municipality in Córdoba Province, Spain
- Alberto Posadas , Spanish composer.
- Alejandro Posadas (1870-1902), Argentinian physician and surgeon.
- Gervasio Antonio de Posadas (1757–1833), member of Argentina's Second triumvirate
- Guillermo Posadas (1886–1937), Mexican composer
- J. Posadas or Homero Rómulo Cristalli Frasnelli (1912–1981), Argentine Trotskyist
- Grupo Posadas, a Mexican hotel company
- Las Posadas, a Latin American celebration during the nine days preceding Christmas
- Posadas de Puerto Rico Associates v. Tourism Company of Puerto Rico, a landmark United States Supreme Court Case addressing freedom of commercial speech
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posadas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.