From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up posadas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posadas may refer to:
- Las Posadas, a Latin American celebration during the nine days preceding Christmas
- Posadas de Puerto Rico Associates v. Tourism Company of Puerto Rico, a landmark United States Supreme Court Case addressing freedom of commercial speech
- Posadas, Misiones, the capital city of Misiones Province, Argentina
- Posadas, Spain, a municipality in Córdoba Province, Spain
- Gervasio Antonio de Posadas (1757–1833), member of Argentina's Second triumvirate
- Guillermo Posadas (1886–1937), Mexican composer
- J. Posadas or Homero Rómulo Cristalli Frasnelli (1912–1981), Argentine Trotskyist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posadas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.