From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pose refers to a position of a human body.
Pose may also refer to:
Computers and technology
- Pose (computer vision)
- Palm OS Emulator, abbreviated as POSE
- POSE, a simulation system for parallel systems developed at the University of Illinois
- Proof of secure erasure (PoSE), a computer security protocol for clearing a device's memory
- "Pose" (Daddy Yankee song)
- "Pose" (Stephanie Scott song)
- "Pose", a song by Justin Timberlake from FutureSex/LoveSounds
- "Pose", a song by Rihanna from Anti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.