NAIP aerial image, 20 June 2006
|Owner||City of Haleyville|
|Elevation AMSL||930 ft / 283 m|
Posey Field (FAA LID: 1M4) is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (4 mi, 6 km) northeast of the central business district of Haleyville, a city in Winston County, Alabama, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Posey Field covers an area of 120 acres (49 ha) at an elevation of 930 feet (283 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,008 by 100 feet (1,526 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 22, 2010, the airport had 10,185 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 27 per day. At that time there were 14 aircraft based at this airport: 79% single-engine, 7% multi-engine, 7% jet and 7% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 1M4 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010.
- "2009–2013 NPIAS Report, Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB)" (PDF). 2009–2013 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 15 October 2008.
- Aerial image as of 18 January 1999 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 1M4, effective July 16, 2020
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|