Posey Township, Switzerland County, Indiana
Fields in Egypt Bottom along State Road 156
Location in Switzerland County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||40.82 sq mi (105.7 km2)|
|• Land||39.18 sq mi (101.5 km2)|
|• Water||1.64 sq mi (4.2 km2) 4.02%|
|Elevation||791 ft (241 m)|
|• Density||45.4/sq mi (17.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453766|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.82 square miles (105.7 km2), of which 39.18 square miles (101.5 km2) (or 95.98%) is land and 1.64 square miles (4.2 km2) (or 4.02%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these ten cemeteries: Antioch, Bark Works, Concord, Eastview, Grant Brothers, Jack, McNutt, Mead, Munger and Wigal.
- Switzerland County School Corporation
- Indiana's 9th congressional district
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 45
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
||Randolph Township, Ohio County|