Jump to navigation Jump to search
Positioning may refer to:
- Positioning (marketing), creating an identity in the minds of a target market
- Positioning (critical literacy), reader context
- Positioning (telecommunications), a technology to approximate where a mobile phone temporarily resides
- Grappling position, the positioning and holds of combatants engaged in grappling
- Position fixing, in navigation, as using, e.g., "Global Positioning System"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Positioning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.