From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Positioning may refer to:
- Positioning (marketing), creating an identity in the minds of a target market
- Positioning (critical literacy), reader context
- Positioning (telecommunications), a technology to approximate where a mobile phone temporarily resides
- Grappling position, the positioning and holds of combatants engaged in grappling
- Position fixing, in navigation, as using, e.g., "Global Positioning System"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Positioning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.