|Look up positron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A positron is an elementary particle of antimatter.
Positron may also refer to:
- Positron (City of Heroes), a character in City of Heroes
- Positron (video game), the 1983 video game published by Micro Power
- Positron! Records, a Chicago-based independent record label
- Positron Corporation, an American[nuclear medicine healthcare company
- "Positron", a 1993 trance track by Cygnus X
- Positron, a bicycle shifting system from Shimano
- Positron emission, the radioactive decay
- Positronic brain, the fictional device conceived by Isaac Asimov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Positron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.