Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up posse or Posse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A posse is a group of people summoned to assist law enforcement, or to constitute a search party.
Posse may also refer to:
- Posse (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Posse (1975 film), US Western film produced by, directed by, and starring Kirk Douglas
- Posse (1993 film), US revisionist Western film directed by and starring Mario Van Peebles
- Posse (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- "Posse (I Need You on the Floor)", a 2001 single by German band Scooter
- Posse, Goiás, a municipality in the northeast of the Brazilian state of Goiás
- Posse cut, a type of Hip Hop song with four or more rappers, in which each verse is sung by a different person
- Posse Foundation, a US nonprofit organization that identifies, recruits, and trains student leaders from public high schools to form multicultural teams
- Posse mit Gesang, a form of German musical drama
- POSSE project (Portable Open Source Security Elements), a software security initiative
- Jamaican posse, a loose coalition of street gangs
- Posse comitatus, the authority of a law officer to conscript able-bodied citizens to assist in keeping the peace, or to pursue and arrest a felon
- Posse comitatus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.