|Look up possibility, possible, or possibly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Possibility is the condition or fact of being possible. Latin origins of the word hint at ability. Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually not probable.
Possibility may refer to:
- Epistemic possibility
- Possibility Pictures, film production company which made 2010 film Letters to God
- "Possibility" (song), 2009 song by Lykke Li
- Possibility theory
- Subjunctive possibility
Possible or The Possible may also refer to:
- The Possible, a 2006 film
- The Possible (band), a Japanese band
- Possible (Italy), a political party in Italy
- Possible Peru, a political party in Peru
- Possible Peru Alliance, an electoral alliance in Peru
- Kim Possible, US children's TV series
- All pages beginning with "possib"
- All pages with titles containing possib*
- Impossible (disambiguation)
- Possibilities (disambiguation)
- Possible Worlds (disambiguation)
- Category:Possibly living people
- Absolutely (disambiguation)
- Definitely (disambiguation)
- Maybe (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Possibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.