Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization
Post-Quantum Cryptography Standardization is a project by NIST to standardize post-quantum cryptography. 23 signature schemes were submitted, 59 encryption/KEM schemes were submitted by the initial submission deadline at the end of 2017, of which 69 total were deemed complete and proper.
Under consideration are:
strikethrough means it had been withdrawn)
|Type||PKE/KEM||Signature||Signature & PKE/KEM|
|Supersingular Elliptic Curve Isogeny||
Round 1 submissions published attacks
- Guess Again by Lorenz Panny 
- RVB by Lorenz Panny
- RaCoSS by Daniel J. Bernstein, Andreas Hülsing, Tanja Lange and Lorenz Panny
- HK17 by Daniel J. Bernstein and Tanja Lange
- SRTPI by Bo-Yin Yang
- DRS by Yang Yu and Léo Ducas 
- DAGS by Elise Barelli and Alain Couvreur
- Edon-K by Matthieu Lequesne and Jean-Pierre Tillich
- RLCE by Alain Couvreur, Matthieu Lequesne, and Jean-Pierre Tillich
- Hila5 by Daniel J. Bernstein, Leon Groot Bruinderink, Tania Lange and Lorenz Panny
- Giophantus by Ward Beullens, Wouter Castryck and Frederik Vercauteren
- RankSign by Thomas Debris-Alazard and Jean-Pierre Tillich 
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-12-29. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- Beullens, Ward; Blackburn, Simon R. (2018). "Practical attacks against the Walnut digital signature scheme".
- Kotov, Matvei; Menshov, Anton; Ushakov, Alexander (2018). "AN ATTACK ON THE WALNUT DIGITAL SIGNATURE ALGORITHM".
- Yu, Yang; Ducas, Léo (2018). "Learning strikes again: the case of the DRS signature scheme".
- Barelli, Elise; Couvreur, Alain (2018). "An efficient structural attack on NIST submission DAGS". arXiv:1805.05429 [cs.CR].
- Lequesne, Matthieu; Tillich, Jean-Pierre (2018). "Attack on the Edon-K Key Encapsulation Mechanism". arXiv:1802.06157 [cs.CR].
- Couvreur, Alain; Lequesne, Matthieu; Tillich, Jean-Pierre (2018). "Recovering short secret keys of RLCE in polynomial time". arXiv:1805.11489 [cs.CR].
- Bernstein, Daniel J.; Groot Bruinderink, Leon; Lange, Tanja; Lange, Lorenz (2017). "Hila5 Pindakaas: On the CCA security of lattice-based encryption with error correction".
- "Official Comments" (PDF). csrc.nist.gov. 13 September 2018.
- Debris-Alazard, Thomas; Tillich, Jean-Pierre (2018). "Two attacks on rank metric code-based schemes: RankSign and an Identity-Based-Encryption scheme". arXiv:1804.02556.