Post-YBAs refers to British artists emerging in the 2000s after the Young British Artists.
According to Matthew Higgs, Simon Starling's winning of the Turner Prize in 2005 reflected a post-YBA sensibility which is more modestly material and formal than spectacle-driven. Enrico David tapped into a post-YBA vogue for craft. The post-YBA generation has also been associated with neo-conceptual art with a political edge.
- Village Voice, 17 November 2003
- artext, Spring, 2002
- ArtForum, Jan 2004
- Matthew Sweet, The Independent, 23 Oct 2004
- Laura Cumming, The Observer, 9 April 2006.
- The Guardian, Sept 4, 2001
- The Independent, 17 January 2008.
- artnet Magazine, 6 Dec 2005
- timeout.com, accessed 7 December 2007.
- Jonathan Jones, The Guardian, 30 September 2000.
- telegraph.co.uk, 27 May 2004, accessed Sept 11, 2007