Post Hill Press
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New York City, New YorkNashville, Tennessee|
|Distribution||Simon & Schuster|
Post Hill Press, distributed by Simon & Schuster, is a small United States print and e-book publishing house that focuses on publishing “conservative politics” and Christian titles. The company was founded in 2013, and has offices in New York City and Nashville, Tennessee. In 2017, the company added the Bombardier Books division for conservative politics and military books. In August of 2020, they also announced a new imprint, Emancipation Books, to "give a voice to black and minority authors--including conservatives, libertarians, traditional liberals, and iconoclasts--whose nonconforming views are seldom represented in mainstream media, and find themselves increasingly unwelcome at the larger publishing houses."
Authors published by Post Hill include media personalities, political figures, motivational speakers and commentators such as Dan Bongino, Mel Robbins, K. T. McFarland, Adam Carolla, Ashley Black (creator of Ashley Black's FasciaBlaster), Ramani Durvasula, Robert Woodson, Oliver North, Reggie Williams, Teen Mom stars Maci Bookout, Leah Messer, Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell, and Kailyn Lowry, Venezuelan actress and fashion model Patricia Velasquez, former presidential candidate Herman Cain, former Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan, and Dancing With the Stars dancer Karina Smirnoff. In 2021, it was reported that the press was going to publish a book by the police officer who shot Breonna Taylor; Simon & Schuster said it would refuse to distribute the book.
- Our Valued Clients
- "Simon & Schuster refuses to distribute book by officer who shot Breonna Taylor". the Guardian. 2021-04-16. Retrieved 2021-04-16.
- "Post Hill Press's Bombardier Books Founds Emancipation Books". Shelf Awareness.
- "The Reality Star Tome Trend: Can Anyone Get a Book Deal?". Yahoo Celebrity.
- "World's First Latina Supermodel Patricia Velasquez Hosts Book Release Party for Memoir, "Straight Walk"". Latin Post.
- "Check Out Herman Cain's New Book: The Right Problems: What the President, Congress, and Every Candidate Should Be Working On-Out January 2016". Fox News.
- "'The Mayor' by Richard Riordan short on revelations, insight". LA Times.
- "'Dancing with the Stars' dancer Karina Smirnoff shares dating disasters, advice". Chicago Tribune.
- "Ziccardi Joins Post Hill Books as Publisher". Publishers Weekly.
- Wenner, Emma (1 March 2019). "Post Hill Press Buys Fidelis Books Imprint". Publisher's Weekly. Retrieved 2 April 2019.