Post Holdings, Inc. logo
|Traded as||NYSE: POST
S&P 400 Component
|William Stiritz, Rob Vitale|
|Products||Breakfast cereals, granola, egg substitutes, refrigerated potatoes, cheese, protein bars, protein shakes, protein powders, dry pasta, peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, dried fruits, baking nuts, snacking nuts|
|Subsidiaries||Post Consumer Brands
Bob Evans Farms
Post Holdings, Inc., headquartered in the Suburban St. Louis community of Brentwood, Missouri, is a consumer packaged goods holding company operating in the center-of-the store, foodservice, food ingredient, refrigerated, active nutrition and private label categories. Its Post Consumer Brands business manufactures, markets and sells branded and private label cereal products. Its Michael Foods Group business supplies value-added egg products and refrigerated potato products to the foodservice and food ingredient channels. Through its refrigerated retail business, Post offers potato, egg, sausage and cheese refrigerated side dishes products. Its active nutrition business markets and distributes protein beverages, bars and gels. Post's Private Brands business manufactures private label peanut butter and other nut butter, dried fruit and nut, pasta and granola products.
On May 28, 2013, Post Holdings purchased the branded and private label cereal, granola and snacks business of Hearthside Food Solutions, which included the Golden Temple, Peace Cereal, Sweet Home Farm and Willamette Valley Granola Company brands. Post combined this business with Attune Foods.
On September 1, 2013, Post Holdings acquired Premier Nutrition Company, a marketer of premium protein shakes and bars under the Premier Protein brand and nutritional supplements under the Joint Juice brand.
On February 1, 2014, Post Holdings acquired Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises. Golden Boy Foods is a manufacturer of private label peanut and other nut butters, as well as dried fruits and snacking nuts. Dymatize Enterprises is a manufacturer and marketer of premium protein powders, bars and nutritional supplements.
On June 2, 2014, Post Holdings acquired Michael Foods, a producer of value-added food products and service solutions to customers across the foodservice, retail and food ingredient channels including egg products, refrigerated potato products and cheese and other dairy case products through the Papetti’s, AllWhites, Better‘n Eggs, Easy Eggs, Abbotsford Farms, Simply Potatoes and Crystal Farms brands.
On November 1, 2014, Post Holdings acquired American Blanching Company, a manufacturer of private label peanut butter.
On October 5, 2015, Post Holdings acquired Willamette Egg Farms, a producer, processor and wholesale distributor of eggs and egg products.
On July 3, 2017, Post Holdings acquired Weetabix Limited, UK based manufacturer of the Weetabix, Alpen and Ready Brek brands of breakfast cereals, from Bright Food and Baring Private Equity Asia for $1.4 billion.
On January 12, 2018, Post Holdings acquired Bob Evans Farms, a leading producer and distributor of refrigerated potato, pasta and vegetable-based side dishes, pork sausage, and a variety of refrigerated and frozen convenience food items under the Bob Evans Farms, Owens, Country Creek and Pineland Farms brands. 
Attune Foods brands
- Attune probiotic bars
- Erewhon Organic Cereal
- Peace Cereal
- Sweet Home Farm granola
- Uncle Sam Cereal
- Willamette Valley organic granola
Michael Foods brands
- Better‘n Eggs
- Easy Eggs
- Abbotsford Farms
- Simply Potatoes
- Crystal Farms
Bob Evans Farms brands
- Bob Evans Farms
- Country Creek
- Pineland Farms Potato Company
Active Nutrition brands
- Dymatize gainer powder
- Dymatize protein powder
- Dymatize recovery/amino acids
- Joint Juice supplement drink
- Premier Protein bar
- Premier Protein FIBER bar
- Premier Protein shake
- Supreme Protein high protein bar
Private label brands
- Dakota Growers Pasta Company
- Golden Boy Foods
- "Ralcorp announces new board to lead Post Holdings". Battle Creek Enquirer. January 13, 2012. Retrieved 2014-02-05.
- "Post Holdings Announces Management Changes; Bill Stiritz to Become Executive Chairman; Rob Vitale to Become President and CEO". Post Holdings, Inc. October 9, 2014. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- "Post Foods buys natural and organic cereal maker Attune Foods". St. Louis Business Journal. January 11, 2013. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Acquires Organic and Natural Cereal, Granola and Snacks Business of Hearthside Food Solutions". Post Holdings, Inc. May 28, 2013. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Acquires Premier Nutrition Corporation". Post Holdings, Inc. September 3, 2013. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of Dakota Growers Pasta Company". Post Holdings, Inc. January 2, 2014. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisitions of Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises". Post Holdings, Inc. February 3, 2014. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "POST HOLDINGS COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF POWERBAR AND MUSASHI BRANDS". Post Holdings, Inc. October 1, 2014. Retrieved October 1, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of Michael Foods". Post Holdings, Inc. June 2, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of American Blanching Company". Post Holdings, Inc. November 3, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of MOM Brands - Post Holdings". Post Holdings. 2015-05-04. Retrieved 2018-01-18.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of Willamette Egg Farms - Post Holdings". Post Holdings. 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2018-01-18.
- "POST HOLDINGS COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF WEETABIX". Post Holdings, Inc. July 3, 2017. Retrieved July 3, 2017.
- "Post Holdings to Explore Strategic Alternatives for Private Brands Businesses; Acquisition of Bob Evans Farms Expected to Close on January 12; Announces New Leadership Appointments - Post Holdings". Post Holdings. 2018-01-11. Retrieved 2018-01-17.