|Traded as||NYSE: POST|
|Headquarters||St. Louis, Missouri|
|William Stiritz, Rob Vitale|
|Products||Breakfast cereals, granola, granola snacks, probiotic bars, egg substitutes, refrigerated potatoes, cheese, protein bars, protein shakes, protein powders, dry pasta, peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, dried fruits, baking nuts, snacking nuts|
Post Holdings, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, is a consumer packaged goods holding company operating in the center-of-the store, foodservice, food ingredient, private label, refrigerated and active nutrition food categories. Its Post Consumer Brands business manufactures, markets and sells branded and private label cereal products. Its Michael Foods Group business supplies value-added egg products, refrigerated potato products, cheese and other dairy case products and dry pasta products to the foodservice, food ingredient and private label retail channels. Its active nutrition business markets and distributes protein beverages, bars and gels. Its Private Brands business manufactures private label peanut butter and other nut butters, dried fruits, baking and snacking nuts, cereal and granola.
Post Holdings acquisitions
On May 28, 2013, Post Holdings purchased the branded and private label cereal, granola and snacks business of Hearthside Food Solutions, which included the Golden Temple, Peace Cereal, Sweet Home Farm and Willamette Valley Granola Company brands. Post combined this business with Attune Foods.
On September 1, 2013, Post Holdings acquired Premier Nutrition Company, a marketer of premium protein shakes and bars under the Premier Protein brand and nutritional supplements under the Joint Juice brand.
On February 1, 2014, Post Holdings acquired Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises. Golden Boy Foods is a manufacturer of private label peanut and other nut butters, as well as dried fruits and snacking nuts. Dymatize Enterprises is a manufacturer and marketer of premium protein powders, bars and nutritional supplements.
On February 3, 2014, Post Holdings announced it has reached an agreement to acquire PowerBar, Musashi and related worldwide assets from Nestlé. Post completed the acquisition on October 1, 2014.
On June 2, 2014, Post Holdings acquired Michael Foods, a producer of value-added food products and service solutions to customers across the foodservice, retail and food ingredient channels including egg products, refrigerated potato products and cheese and other dairy case products through the Papetti’s, AllWhites, Better‘n Eggs, Easy Eggs, Abbotsford Farms, Simply Potatoes and Crystal Farms brands.
On November 1, 2014, Post Holdings acquired American Blanching Company, a manufacturer of private label peanut butter.
On January 27, 2015, Post Holdings announced that it was purchasing competitor MOM Brands, makers of the Malt-O-Meal line of cereals, for $1.15 billion ($1.05 billion cash and 2.5 million shares of Post Holdings stock). Post completed the acquisition on May 4, 2015.
Attune Foods cereals, granola and snack brands
- attune probiotic bars
- Erewhon Organic Cereal
- Peace Cereal
- Sweet Home Farm granola
- Uncle Sam Cereal
- Willamette Valley organic granola
Michael Foods brands
- Better‘n Eggs
- Easy Eggs
- Abbotsford Farms
- Simply Potatoes
- Crystal Farms
Active Nutrition brands
- Dymatize gainer powder
- Dymatize protein powder
- Dymatize recovery/amino acids
- Joint Juice supplement drink
- Premier Protein bar
- Premier Protein FIBER bar
- Premier Protein shake
- Supreme Protein high protein bar
Private Label brands
- Dakota Growers Pasta Company
- Golden Boy Foods
- "Ralcorp announces new board to lead Post Holdings". Battle Creek Enquirer. January 13, 2012. Retrieved 2014-02-05.
- "Post Holdings Announces Management Changes; Bill Stiritz to Become Executive Chairman; Rob Vitale to Become President and CEO". Post Holdings, Inc. October 9, 2014. Retrieved 2015-07-07.
- "Post Foods buys natural and organic cereal maker Attune Foods". St. Louis Business Journal. January 11, 2013. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Acquires Organic and Natural Cereal, Granola and Snacks Business of Hearthside Food Solutions". Post Holdings, Inc. May 28, 2013. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Acquires Premier Nutrition Corporation". Post Holdings, Inc. September 3, 2013. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of Dakota Growers Pasta Company". Post Holdings, Inc. January 2, 2014. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisitions of Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises". Post Holdings, Inc. February 3, 2014. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Increases Commitment to Active Nutrition Category". Post Holdings, Inc. February 3, 2014. Retrieved April 17, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of PowerBar and Musashi Brands". Post Holdings, Inc. October 1, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of Michael Foods". Post Holdings, Inc. June 2, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of American Blanching Company". Post Holdings, Inc. November 3, 2014. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Post Holdings Completes Acquisition of MOM Brands". Post Holdings, Inc. May 4, 2015. Retrieved July 4, 2015.