Postage stamps and postal history of Cambodia
Democratic Kampuchea era
The National United Front of Kampuchea took over Cambodia in 1975 and established Democratic Kampuchea. The new regime allowed no civilian private communication and so abolished the postal system. Service resumed in early 1979 when the Vietnam People's Army drove the Khmer Rouge out of the capital Phnom Penh.
People's Republic of Kampuchea era
April 1980 saw the first set of postage stamps issued after the establishment of the People's Republic of Kampuchea.
- Stamps of the World. Stanley Gibbons. 2004. p. 537.
- http://www.cambodiastamps.org/ Cambodia Stamps
- http://cambodiaphilately.blogspot.com/ Cambodia Philately
- http://www.sicp-online.org/ Society of Indo-China Philatelists
- The Post Offices of Phnom Penh.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stamps of Cambodia.|
|This philatelic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cambodia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|