From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||823 ft (251 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||741170|
The community was named for its country post office. A post office called Postal was established in 1891, and remained in operation until 1904. Besides the post office, Postal contained a schoolhouse, which is now defunct.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Postal, Missouri
- "Pettis County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Postal School
|This Pettis County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|